Sunday, January 16, 2011

TAC for Flutter by Wednesday Challenge!

I created this card for the Flutter by Wednesday Challenge and this week it's utilizing a Sketch by Carly!  I love the sketch, and used a combination of The Angel Company stamp sets. 


Specifically, TAC Pretty Posies #T-3367 and TAC Bold Hello #T-3302 and TAC Decorative Designs #T3289 .  I also added some glitter glue, organza and pop dots for dimension.  I thought this would make a great Valentine's Day card for someone special! 

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Wonderful take on the sketch and a great use of all the stamp sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, that is beautiful!! =) Love your combination of stamps and great job using my Carly's sketch for FBW challenge! =)

    ~Kristine
    Carly's mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa!
    LUV the tool or tule (however you spell it) on your card. Thanks for using my sketch in the Flutterby Wednesday challenge!~ I have a new sponsored sketch going on riht now that ends this Thursday... hope you can play along!

    xxCARLYxx

    ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous feminine card Lisa, love the colours too.
    Thanks for visiting me and becoming a follower.
    luv and hugs{brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is amazing!!! LOVE the heart stamp and the frothy tulle! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it!