Sunday, August 28, 2011

Changes all around!

Hello everyone!  As many of you know, last week The Angel Company closed their doors.  This was sad for all of us "Angels," our customers, and of course the owners.  I had not been an Angel for very long, but in that short time I had the opportunity to meet some great Angels, even if only over the internet, that I hope to keep in touch with for many years to come.  Also, being involved with The Angel Company lead me to become involved with the Albuquerque Angels, a great organization that sends handmade cards to our soldiers, and I am thankful for that.  So... my blog is getting a new look, and a wider perspective.  I do hope you will stop by occasionally and take a look! 
(Poor pic I know, in too big of a hurry taking it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it!